Please read our party pricing and FAQ which includes how to book a party below. For additional questions or to book your party contact Dani: DVictorio@BenfieldSC.com
or call 410-987-5100
or call 410-987-5100
Party Pricing and Packages
“We Do It All” add on:
- We provide everything for your party including decorations, gift bags*, pizza, drinks, cake or ice cream, plates, cups, utensils, and a party host.
- Add $13 to either package.
- Basic Package - $28 total per person (10 person minimum)
- Premium Package - $33 total per person (10 person minimum)
*Gift bags include: Drawstring bag, pen, pencil, a variety of small toys and candy. You are more than welcome to bring extra goodies to add to the gift bag
Available Sports and Activities:
What will they do during the court time?
- They will play 2-3 sports or activities of your choosing for the duration of your court time. We will provide the necessary equipment for you. Your court time can be led by a parent or by a party host for an additional fee.
What does the party host do?
- The party host is in charge of organizing all activities during your court time. They will explain the rules of the games, separate the kids into teams, retrieve necessary equipment, etc. A party host costs an additional $45. If your party is 20 kids or more then a second party host is required for a total of $90. The party host fee does not go directly to the party host. If you feel that your party host(s) did a great job with your party, tipping is highly encouraged.
What am I allowed to bring?
- WE PROVIDE: Tables, chairs, table cloths, and goodie bags. We have generic birthday decorations in the party area that you are welcome to cover up with your own.
- You are responsible for bringing any food, drinks, plates, cups, utensils, and non-permanent decorations that you would like. We do not have any restrictions on what food or drink you can bring in. We will only provide these items for you if you select our “We Do It All” option for an additional fee.
- Freezer and refrigerator space will be available to you if you need it.
Do adults and other spectators count toward the party total?
- Only active participants in the sports and activities during the court time count toward the party total. Parents and other guests are welcome to watch on the court or mingle in the lobby in the party area.
What is the maximum number of kids allowed?
- 30 kids is the maximum amount allowed. If party is 20 kids or more the types of activities you can play start to become limited. The games we recommend the most for large groups (20 or more) are dodgeball, kickball, wiffle ball, or tagging games.
How do I book a party and is a deposit required?
- To book your party please email Dani at email@example.com with potential dates and packages you are interested in to check availability.
- We require a $50 deposit to hold your time slot on our schedule which can be done over the phone by card, or in person with card, cash, or check.