Please read our party pricing and FAQ below. For additional questions and party booking email Dani: DVictorio@BenfieldSC.com
or call 410-987-5100
or call 410-987-5100
“We Do It All” add on:
- We provide everything for your party including decorations, gift bags*, pizza, drinks, cake or ice cream, plates, cups, utensils, and a party host.
- Add $13 to either package.
- Basic Package - $28 total per person (10 person minimum)
- Premium Package - $33 total per person (10 person minimum)
*Gift bags include: Drawstring bag, pen, pencil, a variety of small toys and candy. You are more than welcome to bring extra goodies to add to the gift bag
Available Sports and Activities:
What will they do during the court time?
- They will play 2-3 sports or activities of your choosing for the duration of your court time. We will provide the necessary equipment for you. Your court time can be led by a parent or by a party host for an additional fee.
What does the party host do?
- The party host is in charge of organizing all activities during your court time. They will explain the rules of the games, separate the kids into teams, retrieve necessary equipment, etc. A party host costs an additional $45. If your party is 20 kids or more then a second party host is required for a total of $90. The party host fee does not go directly to the party host. If you feel that your party host(s) did a great job with your party, tipping is highly encouraged.
Am I allowed to bring food, drinks, decorations, etc.?
- You are responsible for bringing any food, drinks, plates, cups, utensils, and non-permanent decorations that you would like. We will only provide these items for you if you select our “We Do It All” option for an additional fee. Freezer and refrigerator space will be available to you if you need it. There will be birthday themed table cloths that will be placed on every table however, you are more than welcome to bring your own.
Do adults and other spectators count toward the party total?
- Only active participants in the sports and activities during the court time count toward the party total. Parents and other guests are welcome to watch on the court or mingle in the lobby in the party area.
What is the maximum number of kids allowed?
- 30 kids is the maximum amount allowed. Once your party is 20 kids or more the type of activities you can do start to become limited. The games we recommend the most for large groups (20 or more) are dodgeball, kickball, wiffle ball, or tagging games.
How do I book a party and is a deposit required?
- To book your party please email Dani at email@example.com or call us at 410-987-5100. We will let you know the availability of the date(s) you are interested in and proceed from there.
- We require a $50 deposit which can be done over the phone by card, or in person with card, cash, or check.